November 3, 2020 is so far but yet so close. No matter the results it is a fact that President Donald Trump has done more for Black Americans since Abraham Lincoln. While on the surface this may seem to be an extreme claim it is, when one examines the facts, a truth that cannot be ignored. The Urban Liberator has taken note of Vince E. Ellison and his Iron Triangle. Here are some highlights and salient key points.
We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friendsBarack Obama, first black president of the united states
This is a truly remarkable story. In spite of the lack of support from Black Americans in 2016, and unlike Barack Obama, Donald Trump has proven to be the best president for Black Americans since Abraham Lincoln. Lincoln was an abolitionist; his views were undisputed. Whereas Donald Trump, who has been the target of every typical liberal allegation of racism and was the receiver of a dismal 8% of the Black vote, charted a path to ensure black well-being for many generations to come (much more pronounced pre-COVID-19 but will rebound if allowed) .
Imagine a politician who works hard to support a constituent group who doesn’t support him and didn’t vote for him. In fact, according to Ellison, they have an Iron Triangle that controls them and it, he assserts, leads Black Americans away from what is good for them. In spite of the liberals monopoly of the Black vote, we are finally seeing a shift in Black support of the President with polls showing as much as 34% of approval of Black voters for the President. I argue it would be greater but for the Iron Triangle. Further, contrary to how most politicians would have reacted to the low initial support numbers, President Trump could have responded with spite and contempt versus steadily building and earning Black support largely driven by his own convictions.
Like their Democrat slave-owning, plantation running and Ku Klux Klan member forebears before them, the Democrat Party today still understand that they can only maintain political power through the blood and despair of Black people. Anyone, that may attempt to elevate Black people from this inferior position whether it be Abraham Lincoln or Donald Trump must be destroyed.
Ellison points out that Democrats (aided and abetted, sadly, by Black democrats) have made continuation of Black poverty, Black crime, Black family breakdown, Black illiteracy, Black drug abuse, Black abortion, Black AIDS, Black Murder and over all Black despondency their primary objective. It’s working well. Democrats get 95% of the Black vote. Why would they change? Black Democrats and the Democrat Party are proud of this monopoly and feel entitled to it.
Since the majority of Black Americans have proven themselves to be enemies to Donald Trump (for very shallow & oftentimes nonfactual reasons), according to Barack Obama, Blacks should be punished. 92% of the African American population voted against him and the entire Black Caucus violently supported impeaching him. Nevertheless, the evidence indicates, that instead of punishing his Black haters, President Trump is working tirelessly to increase the standard of living for these Americans. Ellison reviews how this President has supported Black Americans in his first three and one half years in office (more done in just this short time than Obama did in 8 years).
This foundation is pre-COVID-19, and as mentioned, if allowed to rebound and rebuild through the same policies that built this foundation in the first place for 4 more years we can be sure to see more success.
TRUMP AMERICA historic SUCCESS FOR BLACK americans
- Black Unemployment has remained at historic lows (pre-COVID-19) and due to Trump’s economic policies; tax and regulation cuts it was 5.5% with Black women’s rate of unemployment at a record 4.4%.
- Religious Freedom– in tacking a multitude of actions and reversing many Obama administration policies, President Trump has restored the foundational link between freedom and faith from supporting religious rights in the courts, reversing Obama admins denial of assistance to houses of faith in disaster areas, through an executive order protecting religious organization’s rights to free speech.
- Stopping The Murders Of Black Babies – President Trump also recognizes what we all know, the eugenics/apportion movement has been built upon and thrived on its continued thirst to kill black babies. With the Black abortion rate in some communities sitting at 4 times that of white women and a gross loss of approximately 15 million Black lives since 1973, this movement is an absolute success in the eyes of the demonic left. President Trump has reversed Obama era funding of abortion facilities using Federal tax dollars and reversed Obama’s block on other defunding initiatives.
- 2nd Amendment Rights – Understanding the right to self-defense is essential to any free person, with the appointment of two textualist Supreme court justices and instructions to the DOJ to support the second amendment in pending cases, our constitutionally protected rights have support from this President. The Democrat Party, on one hand, decrying police brutality, gang violence, gun violence and a rise in white hate groups telling, on the other hand, advocating for the disarming of Black civilians is suicidal, schizophrenic and slave minded.
- Securing The Border – The President does not get enough credit for his creativity and relentless pursuit of not only building the border wall but also successfully stymying the unchecked flow of illegal immigration in America. These illegals have taken jobs from many young black men and women just out of high school and attempting to enter the workforce. His efforts have netted the increase in jobs and wages, the reduction in crime, and drugs being imported by illegal immigrants. In fact, the President’s open discussion of the impact of illegal immigration has taken this topic out of the shadows where the media was not even sharing if a criminal was an “undocumented” person to tracking and reporting the facts around the actions of illegal immigrants.
- School Choice Wins – with the understanding that government education is destroying our children so including 529 tax-free account expansion and additional efforts for national tax credits and funding for charter schools and an extra 100 million dollars in Historical Black College and University funding are counted as wins towards greater support for Black education.
- Criminal Justice Reform – with the understanding that the Clinton crime bill targeted the Black male and incarcerated millions, we have seen Trump’s direct intervention in ASAP Rockey’s case and the commuted sentence of Alice Johnson. Further, Trump signed into law the First Step Act, which will reduce mandatory minimum sentences in certain instances and expands “good time credits” for qualified prisoners.
- Calling Black Leaders To Task – on their failures to the Black Community – where the Iron triangle has forced silence and complicity with this mistreatment, The President has dared to call attention to it and take the hits that always come from the race-baiting charlatans on the left.
These are just a few of the notable actions taken thus far by this President. He has earned the Black support he has received thus far and even he has yet to see. If Black Americans were true to themselves versus beholden to the lies of the democratic plantation, Trump’s support should skyrocket in November 2020.
“Keep the White Democrat up and the Black American down”.
Before the 1970’s White Democrat power and the price of cotton were synonymous. Black Americans planted, chopped and picked this cotton. Consequently, ensuring Black illiteracy, poverty and obedience were necessary to guarantee that the price of cotton stayed up and White democrat power was maintained. Thus, the slogan “keep the price of cotton up and the nigger down” was echoed by South Carolina Democrat Senator “Cotton” Ed Smith from 1909 until 1941.
Currently, White democrat power is maintained through Black American’s and the vote conceded by Black Americans every election cycle for their Democrat masters. Consequently, the Democrat Party slogan has evolved a little, Ellison asserts. It is now “Keep the White Democrat up and the Black American down”. The continuation of Black exploitation is still a necessary component of White liberals power expressed through the democratic party. Ellison asserts that these Democrats see President Donald Trump as they saw Abraham Lincoln: an abolitionist Yankee freeing the Blacks from their slave plantation. In their minds he must be stopped at all costs!
Yesterday it was assassination for Lincoln. Today, the twenty-first century equivalent for Trump is their (the liberal left’s) Russia hoax, impeachment sham, and Chinese COVID-19 obsessive lockdowns. Unlike Obama, Trump has done more than “help friends”, he’s helped those who’ve made him the enemy.
Edited by Jay Shakur